Sat, Jul 16|
The Marion County Public Library
Girl Boss - A One Day Conference
Strong Apart, But Unstoppable Together. Learn how to be a phenomenal girl boss. For young ladies, ages 12-17.
Time & Location
Jul 16, 2022, 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM
The Marion County Public Library, 201 E Main St, Lebanon, KY 40033, USA
About the Event
Here at UCCO, we want to empower young women to be their best selves. That is why we are hosting a one-day conference at The Marion County Public Libary. (Ages 12-17)
In order to empower the young women in our community, at the Girl Boss conference, you can expect to:
- Make New Friends
- Learn to Motivate yourself and others
- Learn about the Importance of Mental Health
- Learn ways to save money
- Learn how to eat and exercise properly
- Let Go of Self-Doubt & Gain confidence
- Learn coping skills
- Build Leadership
- Learn about Career Readiness
You will hear from amazing guest speakers that will help guide you on your way to independence.
We're here for you, and we're here with you, learning, growing, and excelling.
Guest Speakers Include:
- Kyvin Goodin - Rogers: Self-Motivation
- Jasmine Furman - Quinlsan: Journaling
- Carrie McGuffey - Fitness & Nutrition
- Nicole Driver - Budgeting
- Ebony Smith - Mental Health
- Julia Scott - Career Counseling
- Stacey Wright - Goal Setting
- Faith Calhoun - Vision Board
Register today to get your conference tickets & reserve your seat. We have limited seating of 40 seats.
Parents are welcome to stay but are not obligated to stay. Please only register tickets for your child. There is a space for parents who want to stay to fill out on the registration.
Girl Boss - General Ticket
This is the general free ticket to the Girl Boss conference.$0.00