Swing into Spring: Clutter Bugs
Spring Cleaning anyone? Ready, set, go! Let's keep it simple though! Here are some tips that will make decluttering easier and more manageable:
* Have an end vision in mind.
* Plan ahead.
* Break goals down into small action steps.
* Delegate responsibilities.
* Organize and clean one area at a time (e.g. Monday, I will clean all light fixtures, Tuesday wash all curtains).
* Group Task (e.g. Books, toys, personal products, papers, dishes, clothes, shoes, etc.).
* Use a timer.
* Make a game of it.
* If you don't love it, let it go! (Marie Condo Style)
* Share before and after photos with family or friends.
Spring is a great time to push reset. Let go of the old and bring in the new. Lighten your home with spring colors and aromas. It's a great time to check and clean all appliances, check for repairs, and items that need replacing such as light bulbs, batteries, blinds, towels, bath cloths, dishes, etc. Spring cleaning can be fun, fast, and exhilarating!